Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has given employment notification for the recruitment of 94 Revenue Inspector & Amin vacancies under the Govt in Water Resources Department on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23-12-2014 to 22-01-2015.
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 94
Name of the Posts:
1. Revenue Inspector: 15 Posts
a. UR: 08 Posts
b. SEBC: 02 Posts
c. SC: 02 Posts
d. ST: 03 Posts
2. Amins: 79 Posts
a. UR: 39 Posts
b. SEBC: 09 Posts
c. SC: 13 Posts
d. ST: 18 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21-32 years as on 01-01-2014 i.e., candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-01-1982 and not later than 01-01-1993. Age relaxations is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree Examination in any discipline or equivalent with adequate knowledge of Basic computer application for S.No-1, Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized Board & basic knowledge in computer operation for S.No-2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
Examination Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- for SEBC & UR candidates (No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) through Online/ Offline mode using the Treasury Portal/ by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
a. Online Payment: Pay the fee through the online payment gateway i.e., Net Banking/ Debit Card payment. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
b. Offline Payment: Candidate can choose any designated Bank provided in the Treasury portal and then proceed to the Bank branch & Deposited under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
c. Conventional Mode: Pay the fee through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.odishassc.in from 23-12-2014 to 22-01-2015. Candidates can send their DAF (Detailed Application Form) duly ink signed at appropriate place, Treasury Challan if any other documents, in an envelope should be superscribing as “Application for the Post of Revenue Inspectors or Amins” to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 through speed post/ registered post only on or before 29-01-2015 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website http://www.odishassc.in.
2. Click on the option “Click here for online application”.
3. Select the appropriate post.
4. Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
6. Click on submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Click on the button print application form.
9. The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
10. Candidate has to take two printed copies of the application.
11. Applicant’s copy to be retained with the Applicant & OSSC copy to be sent to the commission.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 23-12-2014 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Apply Online: 22-01-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of DAF Application: 29-01-2015 by 05:00 PM.