Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar has released notification for the recruitment of 122 Traffic Constable (OMVD) vacancies under the Commerce & Transport (Transport) Department Odisha on contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-12-2014 to 15-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 122
Name of the Post: Traffic Constable (OMVD)
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 20 Posts
2. ST: 27 Posts
3. SEBC: 14 Posts
4. UR: 61 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21-32 years as on 01-01-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed at least +2 Examination/ equivalent examination conducted by any recognized board/ university/ institution & must be able to read, write and speak Odia and have passed middle school examination with Odia as a Language subject.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test and career evaluation.
Examination Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST candidates) through the following modes of payment.
a. Online Mode: Candidates can pay through online mode by using Net Banking or Debit Card. On successful payment, an e-Challan will be generated from the Treasury portal.
b. Offline Mode: Candidates can pay through offline mode through Challan drawn under the Head of Account “0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
c. Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.odishassc.in from 15-12-2014 to 15-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.odishassc.in.
2. Click on “Online Application Form”.
3. Select the appropriate post.
4. Read the Instructions carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of photograph with signature.
6. Click on submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Click on the button print application form.
9. The Application Form will generated by the system with a unique bar code & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
10. Candidate has to take two printed copies of the application.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.