UPSC Recruitment for 108 Various Vacancies 2014
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 108 vacancies in various Departments. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below..
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 108
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director: 07 Posts
(i) Chemistry: 03 Posts
(ii) Plant Pathology: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Director of Air Safety: 04 Posts
3. Aeronautical Officers: 15 Posts
4. Legal Officers: 02 Posts
5. Deputy Registrar: 04 Posts
6. Professor: 01 Post
7. Assistant Engineer: 14 Posts
(i) Mechanical Engineering: 11 Posts
(ii) Metallurgical Engineering: 03 Posts
8. Assistant Drugs Controllers: 10 Posts
9. Specialists, Grade-III, Assistant Professors: 17 Posts
(i) Neurology: 08 Posts
(ii) Paediatric Cardiology: 03 Posts
(iii) Orthopaedic Surgery (Sports Injury): 06 Posts
10. Superintendent (Legal): 02 Posts
11. Assistant Public Prosecutor: 32 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 years for Sr.No:1,3,4,5,10 Posts, 40 years for Sr.No:2,8,9 Posts, 50 years for Sr.No:5,6,7 Posts, 30 years for Sr.No: 7,8,11 Posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: For education qualification refers notification.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from fee.
Last Date: Apply before 28-08-2014 by 23:59 Hrs.